- Power: 10.5 W Input Voltage: 120V (Connects directly to power supply via provided UL recognized driver)
- Luminous Flux: 750LM
- Emitting Color: 3000K-5000k(Bright White, Soft White or Super Bright White)
- Dimmable: Yes
- Light Source: LED
- CRI: 80
- Surface Size: 4.7 inches
- Back Hole Size: 4 inches Dimension: 4.7 x 4.7 x 1.1 inches
- Light direction: Downlight
- Average life: 36,000 hours Warranty: 5 years ?
- Limited Electrical: Plenum rated cable connector to connect from module to remote driver box. Isolated driver integrated inside steel remote box with four 7/8″ knockouts with slots for pry-out
- Meets Highest Industry Standards: ETI certified in the USA and Canada, IC Rated, Wet Listed and Air Tight More electrical information and complete list of compatible dimmers are located on spec sheet
- Adjustable lighting color– makes this a no brainer, get the right look at feel simply by setting the switch its that easy!
- EASY AND SAFE INSTALLATION – MADE IN THE USA! Innovative, slim design allows for easy retrofit, remodel or new construction installation from below the ceiling. Only need 2″ clearance for install
- HIGHLY RATED FOR MULTIPLE LOCATIONS – ETL, IC, Airtight and Wet Location listed make LED Wafer ideal for indoor and outdoor residential, hospitality, commercial and multifamily applications and safe to contact insulation
- EXTREMELY BRIGHT DIMMABLE LEDs use 9.6 watts to provide 750 lumens with an 80 CRI, almost 70 lumens per watt. Dims down to 10% and compatible with select Lutron, Levitron, Synergy and Sensor Switch dimmers
- ULTRA THIN LED design only requires a 4.2 inch ceiling hole and 2 inches of ceiling space are needed to fit LED wafer recessed light and UL recognized driver
- SAVES MONEY AND TIME changing bulbs – provides high light output with minimal power usage and will last 36,000 hours or +16 years when on every day for 6 hours/day
- SKU: CLY4B-CCTA/WH
1. Double-check and measure the ceiling hole.
2. Open the cover of the remote driver box. Push and remove one of the knockouts on the side plate.
3. Connect the remote driver box to the light fixture and tighten nut connector.
4. Place remote driver box through the cut-out hole.
5. Pull the spring clip on the fixture up and through the ceiling hole. Place module in the hole
6. Turn the power on. Housing Height- 1.1 inches.
Installation guide for kit included in the package.